Advent Garden Spiral

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      Thanks to everyone who responded and is volunteering their help for the Advent spiral.

      We still need volunteers for greeting and ushering families to their seats.
      We also could have more help for set up and clean up.

      If you have any holiday plants and/or crystals to help decorate the spiral please let me know.
      We will label them so you can take them home after the event.

      The spiral walk will be held on Sunday December 13th.

      We will begin the childrens spiral at 5:00, doors will close at 5:15.
      No admittance after 5:15.

      Adult spiral will begin at 7:15, doors will close at 7:30.
      No admittance after 7:30.

      Location:

      Abernethy United Methodist Church
      1418 Patton Ave

      Any questions or to volunteer please email.

      kelly270@...

      Thanks, Happy Advent!!
    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2009
        Greetings,
        The Advent spiral is one week away on Sunday December 13th.
        The childrens walk will begin at 5:oo.
        The adults will walk at 7:15.
        Please see the flier located in the files folder of our yahoo group page.

        We are still looking for a few volunteers for setting up and cleaning up, as well as greeting and guiding people to their seats.

        Hope everyone can come out for this cherished evening.
      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2009
          Hi everyone!

          Tomorrow is our Advent garden spiral!
          Childrens spiral will begin at 5:00p.m.
          Adults will begin at 7:15p.m.
          Just a reminder that in keeping with the reverent mood we need to close the doors as we begin. For the childrens spiral we will close those doors at 5:15.
          For the adults we will close the doors at 7:30.
          Please no admittance after that time.

          We will begin to set up at 1:00p.m. If anyone is interested in coming by to lend a hand at any time that would be appreciated!
          Feel free to call me or email with any questions.
          Thank you,
          Kelly

          kelly270@...
          828-692-6674
        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
            Advent Spiral will be held at:
            Abernethy Methodist Church
            1418 Patton Ave, West Asheville
            Home of Dandelion Hill Childrens Garden.
            Please check out the flier in the files folder of our yahoo page!

            See you there!!
          • Kelly
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
              Thank you so much to everyone who helped with the Advent spiral and to all the families who came and experienced this evening together. True love and dedication in action!
              That is what I personally love about community.
              I want to especially thank harpist Sheradin Hill who put a lot of effort into playing beautiful music for us. Thank you to Emily, Lenka and her husband, Maria (SP?) and her daughter. Thank you Grace, Ines,Krystal,Amy,Arielle, And fellow coordinators Rachel,Michael and Elizabeth!

              If I have forgotten anyone; THANKS TO YOU, thanks to all of us!

              Warmly,

              Kelly
            • Krystal Kinnunen
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
                Thank YOU Kelly!

                Wish I could have been more of a help.
                It was a beautiful evening.

                with love,

                Krystal

                On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Kelly <kelly270@...> wrote:

                Thank you so much to everyone who helped with the Advent spiral and to all the families who came and experienced this evening together. True love and dedication in action!
                That is what I personally love about community.
                I want to especially thank harpist Sheradin Hill who put a lot of effort into playing beautiful music for us. Thank you to Emily, Lenka and her husband, Maria (SP?) and her daughter. Thank you Grace, Ines,Krystal,Amy,Arielle, And fellow coordinators Rachel,Michael and Elizabeth!

                If I have forgotten anyone; THANKS TO YOU, thanks to all of us!

                Warmly,

                Kelly

              • Arielle Noble
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 16, 2009
                  And Kelly, a hearty THANKS to you for all you did to create such a beautiful Advent Spiral experience and co-ordinate this.  It was just beautiful, meaningful, and a joy on many levels, including the clean up!!!!
                  Blessings.
                   Arielle