August handwork silks have been ordered!

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:18 AM
      Our order has been placed for the silks! My apologies to all for the group post. I had hoped to email everyone individually, but we are leaving town in a few hours and I'm really pressed for time.

      I received orders from Susan, Katie, Nikki, Grace, Elizabeth, Rae, Julie, Becca, Emily & Kate! Hurray! This will be such fun! I will email each of you individually when I get back into town to let you know your total.

      Blessings,
      Tracy