Re: [AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup] Digest Number 265

  • reese.kate@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Oh! What wonderful pictures. You are so talented, Emily. I hate that the girls and I missed that, but we were roughing it with the wild horses, turkeys, armadillos, and wild hogs, oh yes, and the ocean, live oaks and spanish moss. AHHHH. It sure is hot and humid down there in South Georgia, woo-wee!!
      I'd be happy to host the next handwork group. Is it the 2nd Sunday of the month? What does anybody want to work on?
      Sparkling Blessings, Kate
      (Mama to Bella, 9 and LIly, 5)