Is there an active Waldorf study group I can be a part of?

  • asushal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 6:54 PM
      I am new to the Waldorf method and want to start incorporating it into my homeschool routine. I would like to be in a study group and if there is not one going now, I am willing to host one.
    • elizabeth_m_gilbert
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5 7:21 PM
        The Waldorf Study Group is meeting this Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Vesica Institute. We will be picking up with the study of the temperaments. We are on the chapter about phlegmatics.... so, who's bringing the chocolate? ;)

        If you need directions or more information, send me an email or call.

        Hope to see you all there!

        Elizabeth
        296-8323
      • elizabeth_m_gilbert
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
          Yes... this is a very busy weekend for our Waldorf community!

          Our study group will be meeting this Sunday at 2 p.m. (after the Festivals Planning Group) at the Vesica Institute. We are finishing up the final chapter on the Temperaments and will beginning the Soul Types section.

          Hope to see lots of you there!
        • Julie Ludvigsen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
            Hi all,
            I'd really like to come to the School meeting on Sat and the Book Group on Sunday but my husband has begun working from 8-3 on the weekends.  Could anyone watch Cian (21 months) while I attend these two meetings? Or one of the days? Maybe a husband whose already staying home with the kids while mom meets with the Waldorfians?
            Sat 1-4pm (I think)
            Sun 2-4pm
            Willing to trade childcare or veggies from my garden.
            Thanks,
            Julie

            To: AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com
            From: solas9@...
            Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 01:20:04 +0000
            Subject: [AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup] Waldorf study group- SUNDAY

            Yes... this is a very busy weekend for our Waldorf community!

            Our study group will be meeting this Sunday at 2 p.m. (after the Festivals Planning Group) at the Vesica Institute. We are finishing up the final chapter on the Temperaments and will beginning the Soul Types section.

            Hope to see lots of you there!

            Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.