May Faire set up and clean up volunteers

  • mommaraelee
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2009
      hello friends. i thought i sent out a post calling for this already,
      but i don't see it, so here goes..

      we are looking for more volunteers for both set up (starting at 1pm) and
      particularly clean up crews for sunday's may faire. if you are
      interested in helping out, please let me know!

      thanks so much!
      :) rae
    • Tracy Diefenbach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2009