Oak Meadow for sale

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I am selling two Oak Meadow curriculums, if anyone is interested,
      please let me know.

      The first is the syllabus for grade 4. I would like atleast $75. It
      retails for $200. This is JUST the syllabus, and does not include the
      math book (Which lots of folks don't like. The curriculum can easily
      adapt to another math of your choice).

      The second is OM grade 5 package which consists of the
      History/English syllabus (retail $185), Science syllabus (retail
      $85), Grade 5 Math (retail $60), the 5th grade Teacher's Manual
      (retail $50) and the books, Harriet Tubman, Ben and Me, Little House
      on the Prairie, Sara Morton's Day, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, If
      You Sailed the Mayflower, Children of the Wild West and Where Do You
      Think You're Going Christopher Columbus (approx. $62 value). This
      package is a $443 value. I'm asking $300.

      I can meet you in Asheville if you'd like on any Thursday or Friday
      after 2pm. Please call 828-894-0460 for more info. Thanks!

      Love and Light- Rebecca Blalock