Set of Waldorf inspired math gnomes and King equal

  • nicole curry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi,
      I just listed a set of Waldorf inspired needle felted math gnomes on
      Etsy. The set includes plus, minus, times, divide and King equal. Each
      gnome has a sack with 5 rose quartz and 1 crystal. King equals sack
      contains 24 rose quartz stones. My two oldest son loved learning the
      four processes with these funny little gnomes it really brought the
      lessons to life. Minus even has a hole is his sack and is always
      losing his jewels good thing plus is around to pick up after him.

      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6617114
      if you can't find it at this link search under sellers:username- isiki