RE: [AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup] Christmas Talk with visiting Christian Community Priest

  • Amy Arrendell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for last night! Delightful!!
      Have already done "Gabriel" this morning four times!
      Yes, I would like to come to the Kennedy talk on Dec. 19th.
      With appreciation,
      PS I am available after Dec 15 to complete our trade from the earth conf this summer! No travel plans for rest of winter.

      Amy Arrendell, M.Ed.

      Brain Gym Consulting

      Waterfall Mountain Retreat Center

      110 Upper Grassy Branch Rd.