Waldorf families in Greenville, SC?

  • ashleymasters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi all.
      Nathan's new job is dictating a move to Travelers Rest, SC later this
      month. Just as we have in Asheville, we would love to connect with
      other Waldorf families in the Greenville area. Please email me if
      you'd like to get together.

      I'll continue to participate in this group and support Grow With Me in
      any capacity I can. Keep up your wonderful work.

      Warmly,
      Ashley (Alden and Eli's Mama)