Summer Woodcarving Class with Todd Crowe

  • ps519
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013
      I am passing along this information for Todd Crowe. I'm sure most of you know Todd from the local waldorf community and Azalea Mountain. He is once again offering a summer woodcarving class for children ages 9-15. Feel free to email me (slpetruccelli@...) or Todd (oddwitha_t@...) if you are interested or need any other details. Thanks.

      Sheila Petruccelli
      sureastheworld.com

      Summer Woodcarving Classes
      Tuesdays and Wednesdays.