Opening for next year at The Children's Earth School

  • Susanne Taft
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      Greetings!

      Spring is abounding and the children have been stretching their limbs in every direction as the sun rises higher in its return to the house of the North. We have been blessed with the gift of photographer Jocelyn Matthewes who has chosen our school as the subject of her next photography book on the topic of forest schools. I look forward to sharing her book of the school once it is completed this winter. It will document all four seasons and the lively activities and play of the children in their daily rhythm and deep connection to the natural world.

      I am happy to announce we have one opening remaining for the next school year, 2013-2013. Currently, the school offers Kindergarten through second grade ages 4 through 8). The curriculum weaves together Waldorf and Nature-Exploration with the arts and academics. The Children's Earth School is a fully accredited private school of North Carolina. If you wish to visit or learn more please call or visit the website:

      Wishing everyone well,
      Susanne Brunton
      828.252.1924