Re: Waldorf type or storytelling workshops?

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hello Ashley~

      I teach waldorf inspired art classes with circle/story time and songs. I am busy with farm work and our homeschool co op in Marshall right now, but I am thinking about teaching another class or 2 in the summer when our co op ends. How old are your children? E-mail me if you would like more information or would like to be added to the list of interested families.

      With love~Michelle

      --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "birthmantradoula" <birthmantradoula@...> wrote:

      > HI! I am wondering if you know of any resources or happenings that are taking place this summer to enrich our homeschooling experience? Unfortunatly we are only available Sat-Mon bc my husband will be commuting for work for the rest of the week.
      > Thanks,
      > Ashley

    • Ashley Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013

        I am super interested :) my daughter will be 6 in June. My partner will be commuting to Myrtle Beach so we will only have a car on Sat Sun and Mon. We are moving to Black Mountain in Earthaven, where do you live in relation to that?
        Thanks again!