Fwd: Help needed for German homeschooling family

  • destinines
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hello, dear Friends,

      I am forwarding this message from another homeschooling group. Being a homeschooling German mother living in the US myself, I deeply understand this German family. Unfortunately, homeschooling is against the law in Germany, in my eyes a basic human right that should not need regulation. Please stand up for this and all homeschooling families. Thank you!
      Ines

      *********
      Dear All,

      I hope you do not mind me posting this here, but I think this is an important issue for all of us homeschoolers.

      Not sure if you heard of the German family Romeike, who has been homeschooling their children here in the US after being granted asylum. They are facing a possible deportation out of the US now.

      I am posting this as a support for the family, but also in regards to the ongoing cases within the US states (like in PA), that are trying to exert control over homeschooling families with an unsure outcome.

      Please visit the link, sign the petition when possible and pass it on:
      http://www.hslda.org/legal/cases/romeike.asp

      Warmly,
      Maggie