Book Study- This Sunday, Sept. 7, at 2 p.m.

  • elizabeth_m_gilbert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Our first book study is meeting this Sunday, September 7, at 2 pm
      (changed from 3 pm). We are going to meet at Emily's home in
      Kenilworth for reading, discussion, and tea. We thought we
      would start with an article, just to get us started,
      and then decide as a group the book to dive into after that.

      The suggested article for Sunday is "The Education of the Child in the
      Light of Anthroposophy". It is available on line at
      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Articles/EduChild/EduChi_essay.html. But if
      anyone has another suggestion, please let us know. We are open to ideas.

      If you plan to join us, please e-mail email me and I will send you the
      directions to Emily's home. We are hoping to keep the meeting small,
      about 6-8 people, which will make it easier to connect as a group.

      Hope to see you on Sunday!

      Elizabeth
    • Julie Ludvigsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Sounds great Elizabeth. I'll be there.  Please email me the directions.
        Julie

        To: ashevillewaldorf@yahoogroups.com
        From: solas9@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:50:47 +0000
        Subject: [ashevillewaldorf] Book Study- This Sunday, Sept. 7, at 2 p.m.

        Our first book study is meeting this Sunday, September 7, at 2 pm
        (changed from 3 pm). We are going to meet at Emily's home in
        Kenilworth for reading, discussion, and tea. We thought we
        would start with an article, just to get us started,
        and then decide as a group the book to dive into after that.

        The suggested article for Sunday is "The Education of the Child in the
        Light of Anthroposophy" . It is available on line at
        http://wn.rsarchive .org/Articles/ EduChild/ EduChi_essay. html. But if
        anyone has another suggestion, please let us know. We are open to ideas.

        If you plan to join us, please e-mail email me and I will send you the
        directions to Emily's home. We are hoping to keep the meeting small,
        about 6-8 people, which will make it easier to connect as a group.

        Hope to see you on Sunday!

        Elizabeth

        Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®. Make your smash hit