Waldorf-based School enrolling for 2013 - 2014 school year!

  • Susanne Taft
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      I just letting you know The Children's Earth School is now scheduling visits and enrolling for 2013 -2014 school year. The Children's Earth School is a Waldorf-based Curriculum and offers plenty of time in the out of doors. We are a fully accredited private school with the State of North Carolina.

      Our hours of operation are 8:45 to 2:45pm. The school is in operation Tuesday - Friday, for ages 3.5 through 8 years of age. Depending on how full my enrollment is for next year, you may investigate this option as a one-day enrichment program for your child if you are a homeschooler. The space is wonderful and we spend many hours outside each day exploring the woods, creek, and swinging from trees, climbing the across ropes and playing in the earthen cob house and structures. We also include in the program two foreign languages (German and Spanish), handwork for the older children, beeswax sculpting, nature stories, water color painting, bread baking in the cob oven, stories and puppet shows and many seasonal crafts along with the festivals.

      Here is a link to my Website for further reading and photos:

      Thank you!
      Susanne Brunton Taft