new to area~looking for any info about local organics

  • hriley
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
      other than eathfare, does anyone have connections or knowledge about any local raw goat milk or organic farmers of vegatables or chicken. Also, I heard there is a good farmers market. Do the organic farmers sell there. Do you know any organic farms that you can tour? Just any info is helpful.
    • Arielle Noble
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Saturday morning, 8 AM - 1 PM
        2 locations for tail gate organic farmers markets
        Charlotte Street, just south of college street in city parking lot
        University of NC, off Merrimon, on Weaver Blvd, see traffic circle and follow signs to tail gate market

        Both markets sell goat cheese and you can connect with the farmers about seeing the goats
        Have fun!!
        Welcome to the area.
         Blessings,
         Arielle

        other than eathfare, does anyone have connections or knowledge about any local raw goat milk or organic farmers of vegatables or chicken. Also, I heard there is a good farmers market. Do the organic farmers sell there. Do you know any organic farms that you can tour? Just any info is helpful.

      • Septimbor
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
          There is a vendor at the Wednesday market beside French broad co-op

          In unity,

          Septimbor Lim
          Vision Keeper
          828.667.0688