Grades Open House at Azalea Mountain- TODAY!

  • elizabeth_m_gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Join us TODAY, Saturday, June 2, from 11-12:30, for our Grades Open House

      Come meet our new first grade teacher, Julie Ludvigsen!

      Meet the families and teachers of the Azalea Mountain School community. See how our program features an experiential and art-based Waldorf Curriculum that is designed to meet the intellectual, emotional, and social development needs of each child.

      Azalea Mountain also offers weekly nature based learning days and a range of specialty subjects.

      Come find out more!

      Our 2012-2013 program includes:
      -Morning Garden Parent-Child Class for ages birth to three
      -Mixed age Kindergarten (ages 3.5-6)
      -1st Grade
      -Combined 2nd/3rd Grade
      -Combined 4th/5th Grade
      -ADDING A GRADE EACH YEAR TO EIGHTH GRADE
      -Special Subjects including Handwork, Music (singing & instrumental), Spanish, and more
      -Nature Fridays at Sacred Mountain Sanctuary

      Located at Trinity United Methodist Church, 587 Haywood Rd., Asheville, NC 28806
      www.azaleamountain.org