Re: HI! We are thinking of relocating to Asheviile!

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Ashley, John and Veda,
      I am so glad to hear that you are considering the move to Asheville. My name is Todd Crowe and I am the combined 1st/2nd grade teacher at Azalea Mountain. I just got home tonight from my Christmas visit with my family in Pittsburgh and am working through all the messages.

      Perhaps someone has already replied personally to your message, but if not...here we go!

      We have a lovely community here in Asheville. It has been developing over the past few years and has many faces. There is an Anthroposophic study group, four different early childhood programs, 1st through 4th grade and a thriving tradition of gathering for the festivals.

      Holistic family health practitioners in Asheville???
      Well, there are probably a few....hundred. There are a few practitioners in the community, though I am unsure what styles/methods would best meet your needs.

      There is a Eurythmist* in Asheville. Though, she is expecting a child and is in the process of stepping back from her (wonderfully done and blessed) work as Azalea Mountain's board president; as well as ceasing to teach eurythmy for a time.

      I hope you all had a lovely holiday season.

      Aloha,
      Todd Crowe

      *HA!!! "there is A Eurythmist" -I have never heard anyone say "an eurythmist" and I never caught it until now. The oddity has something to do with the Y sound at the start of the word. What do you think Cody?