REDUCED by 11,000$ * Home FS in Swannanoa (by Warren Wilson College), Mini Farm

  • beetreemama
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hello Friends and Families! Just wanted to let you all know that we have dropped the price of our home/property from $169,900 to $159,000.

      We highly encourage folks if they are interested to bring any and all offers to the table! We've got another week and a half and would love to do this without having to list with an agent. We're flexible and ready to get it done. =)

      A sweet space looking for the perfect family!

      Please drive by the home and if you are still interested, call my husband, Casey, for a time to come look at the inside! 828-712-7897