WOW!!!

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      I recently returned from a trip to California. I took "The Art of Teaching Grade 1" (and Grade 2 too =) at Rudolf Steiner College. Not only am I truly excited to be teaching a class of first/second graders; I am also deeply grateful that Azalea Mountain is so soon to open. Teachers and friends in California were delighted to hear that our school is opening. Many of them knew that we had been working for a few years towards this lovely goal.

      I thank each and every on of you for being a part of our community.

      It is so important for us to know each other, love each other and work with each other for the greatest good of the children and families of Asheville -and beyond.

      Aloha,
      Todd Crowe