Waldorf Homeschooling Curriculum Fair

  • ps519
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
      Is anyone interested in getting together to discuss Waldorf Homeschooling Curriculum options? I went to a Curriculum Fair in Georgia and it was so great to see all the options (Christopherus, Live Ed, ALGF, etc) in real life and talk to the moms who use them and hear what they had to say. Please email me off list if you are interested in participating in an event like this. I have a downtown (Asheville) location that would be convenient to host such a gathering.

      Sheila Petruccelli
      Alexander, NC
      slpetruccelli@...
    • Andrea
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
        Sounds like a wonderful idea. Thanks for setting this up Shelia.

        Peace
        Andrea

        --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "ps519" <slpetruccelli@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone interested in getting together to discuss Waldorf Homeschooling Curriculum options? I went to a Curriculum Fair in Georgia and it was so great to see all the options (Christopherus, Live Ed, ALGF, etc) in real life and talk to the moms who use them and hear what they had to say. Please email me off list if you are interested in participating in an event like this. I have a downtown (Asheville) location that would be convenient to host such a gathering.
        >
        > Sheila Petruccelli
        > Alexander, NC
        > slpetruccelli@...

      • ps519
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
          The Georgia Peach Cobblers are hosting their 6th annual Waldorf Homeschooling curriculum fair in Roswell, Ga (right outside of Atlanta.)

          Details:
          April 5-6, 2013
          Featured Speaker: Rainbow Rosenbloom of Live Ed
          Early Registration Fee: $100 (by Feb. 1) / After that it's $150

          If you would like to see the flyer, contact me offlist and I will email it to you.

          Hope to see you there.
          Sheila Petruccelli
          slpetruccelli@...
          sureastheworld.com
        • Julie Adkisson Bartholomew
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
            Thanks for getting the word out, Sheila.

            We're excited about the expansion of this annual event beyond the opportunity to look over many and varied Waldorf books and resources, to now include two days of presentations from an author of curriculum materials.

            The event is not just limited to homeschoolers. All Live Ed! users are more than welcome, and Live Ed! community members can also benefit from reduced-price registration of $50 by Feb 1, $100 by March 1.

            Regional vendors of Waldorf school & art supplies and natural toys will be present, and two local Waldorf-trained teachers will contribute workshops on Saturday in addition to Rainbow Rosenbloom's presentation.

            I'll be happy to provide more information if needed.

            Blessings for the new year!

            Julie in Atlanta,
            (a friend from the Asheville Foundation Studies cluster)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 27, 2013
              Loved it last year. Can not wait to make this years,great group of speakers and wonderful to connect with other Waldorf Inspired Homeschool families.