Re: mayfaire call for flowers

  • mommaraelee
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2011
      thank you, michelle! every bit helps. there could never be too many flowers at mayfaire!

      see you all around the maypole,
      rae

    • act2planbee@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2011
        Happy may day from kate donnelly. Glorious news for this may day morn. My easter basket has hatched !!! Mama and papa canada geese were swimming on the pond with their goslings. I walked to see and papa flew at me. Honking all the way. APparently not all the 6 eggs have hatched. I saw 4 goslings. Happy merry month of may!!!! WJ with jampa. The tibetan word for loving kindness. Kate donnelly

        Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.

        From: "mommaraelee" <mommaraelee@...>
        Sender: AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 11:57:34 -0000
        To: <AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup] Re: mayfaire call for flowers

        thank you, michelle! every bit helps. there could never be too many flowers at mayfaire!

        see you all around the maypole,
        rae

        --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "beetreemama" <beetreemama@...> wrote:

        > i've got an enormous amt of lamb's ear that i will bring....i'll also bring buckets of whatever i can cut from the property...=) mostly yellows, greens, and whites right now (some purple)......
        >
        > blessings,
        > michelle
        >
        > --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "cody b!" <dancerbeez@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello Friends,
        > >

        > > It would be such a great help if you are already planning to attend the Mayfaire on Sunday if you could also bring along some flowers. We need quite a lot for the flower garlands, as well as to decorate the maypole.
        > >

        > > Yard cuttings and greenery or herbs as well as whatever you have blooming...or bouquets--we'll accept any offerings. :)
        > >
        > > Thanks so much and looking forward to this wonderful time together.
        > >
        > > Warmly,
        > >
        > > cody

      • cody b. hughey
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2011
          happy may day!! what a great story. thanks for sharing. honk, honk!
          :) cheers,
          cody

          From: "mommaraelee" <mommaraelee@...>
          Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 11:57:34 -0000

          thank you, michelle! every bit helps. there could never be too many flowers at mayfaire!

          see you all around the maypole,
          rae

          --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "beetreemama" <beetreemama@...> wrote:

          > i've got an enormous amt of lamb's ear that i will bring....i'll also bring buckets of whatever i can cut from the property...=) mostly yellows, greens, and whites right now (some purple)......
          >
          > blessings,
          > michelle
          >
          > --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "cody b!" <dancerbeez@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Friends,
          > >

          > > It would be such a great help if you are already planning to attend the Mayfaire on Sunday if you could also bring along some flowers. We need quite a lot for the flower garlands, as well as to decorate the maypole.
          > >

          > > Yard cuttings and greenery or herbs as well as whatever you have blooming...or bouquets--we'll accept any offerings. :)
          > >
          > > Thanks so much and looking forward to this wonderful time together.
          > >
          > > Warmly,
          > >
          > > cody

          You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. --henry david thoreau

        • beetreemama
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2011
            Kate...you were missed today! It was a sweet, sweet afternoon in West Asheville. Lots of barefoot children, flowers, and fabulous food. Hopefully someone will post photos soon!

            We are looking forward to your return to NC.

            Kiss those goslings and the sandstone for me in the meantime....

            Hugs,
            Michelle Gullage