needle felting workshop

  • reese.kate
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hello Families, I have only heard from 2 people who are planning on
      coming to the needle felting workshop. This your chance to learn how to
      make beautiful wool dolls for play and story telling, as well as get to
      know other beautiful people!! Please let me know if you are interested,
      for we have limited space here. Also we will be changing the time FROM
      3:00 TO 2:00. once again, the class will be August 17th, at my house
      near UNCA from 2:00-3:30 or so. Within that time we should be able to
      complete a doll, as well as feel like you can go home and work on more
      on your own! Please let me know if you plan to attend, if I do not
      get much response by Friday, I will open it up to Asheville Mamas group.

      In Peace, Kate Reese
    • maureen healy
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
        I would like to come.............................. Best, Maureen Healy

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
           Kate,
          Thanks so much for moving the get together up to the 2:00 time...that should allow me to attend.  I will do my best to be present.
          Thanks!!
          --
          Sonya
          SonyaStone Photography

          -------------- Original message from maureen healy <healymaureen@...>: --------------

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
            Hi Kate, yes, I would like to come!

            Amy Arrendell, M.Ed.

            Brain Gym Consulting

            Waterfall Mountain Retreat Center

            110 Upper Grassy Branch Rd.

            Asheville, NC 28805

            (828)298-1158

            waterfall@...

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
              i don't know how i missed the initial post on this, but i should be
              able to come as well. i'll have to doule check with my husband about
              his work schedule though before i definitely commit.

              needle felting is so meditative with its rhythm, i love it!! but
              i've never made a doll before, so this will be something new.

              what supplies should we bring and would you please post directions
              coming from mars hill.

              thanks so much for hosting...jessi

              .--- In ashevillewaldorf@yahoogroups.com, "Amy Arrendell"
              <waterfall@...> wrote:

              > Hi Kate, yes, I would like to come!
              >
              > Amy Arrendell, M.Ed.
              >
              > Brain Gym Consulting
              >
              > Waterfall Mountain Retreat Center
              >
              > 110 Upper Grassy Branch Rd.
              >
              > Asheville, NC 28805
              >
              > (828)298-1158
              >
              > waterfall@...

            • elizabeth_m_gilbert
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
                I plan to be there and my mother may want to come along too.

                Thanks for hosting this, Kate! We are looking forward to it!

                Blessings,

                Elizabeth