RE: [AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup] Tues. March 8

  • Amy Arrendell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011

      Dear Waldorf Friends,

      Azalea Mountain Cooperative will be making important announcements at the Tuesday, March 8 Board meeting.

      All are invited, 3:30 at Todd’s classroom at Groce UMC on Tunnel Rd.  Child care will be provided with all sharing the cost.

      ·         Hear about the newly hired lead Kindergarten teacher

      ·         Hear about the hiring process now underway for the grades teachers

      ·         Hear about the program fees and enrollment process

      ·         Volunteer to co-create Azalea Mountain, “action based on insight.”

      “A truly human society can only be the outcome of fully developed capacities for thinking, feeling and willing.”

      For more information contact Azalea Mountain at (828)329-2649

    • Sarah Shrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
        Could someone provide an update via email to me? I won't be able to attend.
        Thanks!

        Sarah Shrader
        Bonsai Design, Inc