introduction

  • orange2beruska
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear all,

      I am writing regarding of the Waldorf coop. I have been a member of
      this yahoo group since it was created, but have kept quiet until now.
      The reason why I have not thus far contributed to date is because I
      do not yet live in Asheville. We are currently really trying to
      relocate there. Hopefully, we will be successful this summer.

      The possibility of a Waldorf coop and then a school later on is
      soooooo exiting to me!!! We have 2 girls - Francesca is 6 (will be 7
      in October) and Kristina is 2 (will be 3 in July). I have been at
      home with them and homeschooled kindergarten Waldorf style. For
      several years I was a part of Waldorf inspired group in Tallahassee,
      FL until we moved last May (a long story). We also had a study group
      going.

      When we finally get to Asheville I am totally, absolutely, 100%
      interested in this group!! Please sign me in. I would also be more
      than happy to help with anything I can, with the coop as well as the
      actual school later on.
      Thank you, thank you for what you are doing!!! It is wonderful and so
      exiting.

      Take care for now and best wishes
      Lenka Hattaway
    • karen.elementalart
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2010
        Hello folks in Asheville who are working hard to start a Waldorf School! I started a Waldorf kindergarten in Knoxville TN in 1989 and stopped teaching ten years later, went to graduate school in architecture, and am now establishing myself as a professional artist. I will be coming to the Eurythmy workshops the first week of August, and hope to met some of you there. I support your vision and if there is any way I can be of service, please let me know. Karen Bailey