May Faire Scheduled for SUNDAY, May 23rd from 2-5 at Unity in Fletcher

  • Grace
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Greetings all,

      the festivals committee has begun working in a planning the may faire for this year. i apologize for the false start and confusion about the dates, but after talking with many of you, working with the various waldorf and waldorf inspired schools, Azalea Mountain, Dandelion Hill, Grow With Me and MLC we have found the date of May 23rd to be a reasonable date that is also agreeable with the predicted weather forecast by the farmer's almanac. ahhh.

      We are planning a fun filled and family oriented day for us to come together as a community and celebrate.

      we will be calling for volunteers to help, if you're interested, please contact me and i will help you get connected to help us with the festivities of the day.

      warmly,
      grace singingheart
      243-3587