New Foundation Year Student

  • asushal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi there,
      I just wanted to introduce myself, again. My name is Shalene Wyrick and I have registered (late) for the foundation year studies. I am a gymnastics and voice teacher as well as a local performer. I am excited about learning and growing with you all and look forward to getting to know you more.

      Warm regards,

      Shalene
    • mommaraelee
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
        hello shalene! glad you are joining us. looking forward to connecting
        with you again!

        rae

        --- In AshevilleWaldorfandSteinerStudyGroup@yahoogroups.com, "asushal"
        <shalenewyrick@...> wrote:

        > Hi there,
        > I just wanted to introduce myself, again. My name is Shalene Wyrick
        and I have registered (late) for the foundation year studies. I am a
        gymnastics and voice teacher as well as a local performer. I am excited
        about learning and growing with you all and look forward to getting to
        know you more.

        > Warm regards,
        >
        > Shalene

      • elizabeth_m_gilbert
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2010
          Welcome Shalene! Glad you are joining us!

          Elizabeth