Place to stay

  • Neela Ferri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Hello and happy New year everyone!
      My name is Neela Ferri, I am from Sweden and recently finished my Waldorfteachertraining there. I wonder if any of you would like, and have room for, two visitors for a couple of nights. It is me, and my son, five and a half year old son, MarcAngelo thate might need a place to stay. We are visiting Asheville the coming week to check out if we are going to settle there for a while.  Anyway it would be lovely to meet some of the Waldorf-minded families and have playdates, if possible.

      Warm Regards
      Neela