Re: [AshevilleTrackClub] Re: Anyone Not Able To Run Citizen-Times?

  • me
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 19, 2009
      I would say in an effort to assist the Citizen-Times in figuring out exactly how many runners the course can manage, we need additional runners on the course, registered or not. Then, the C-T will know exactly how many runners the limit should be set for in the future.

      This is really the only way to know what the limit should be set at for future events. So, we can't let the C-T down in this their time of need.