Staus?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2001
      Are we done? Or what more lacks? Any preliminary word of anything form
      Frigga's Web people?

      Let's not drop into limbo so close to the end.

      Best regards,

      Rick
    • kadlinw@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2001
        Rick A. Riedlingerwrote:
        > Are we done? Or what more lacks? Any preliminary word of
        > anything form Frigga's Web people?

        A couple of folx said that they would look it over & send comments,
        I'm just waiting to hear from them. Meanwhile, if anyone else has
        comments, please send them. I believe we are very nearly finished.

        --Kadlin

        (And yes, I will get a version posted with the corrected Yahoo Groups
        links Real Soon Now.)