Link suggestion

  • kadlinw@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
      Someone commented a while back that there aren't many links on the
      outline to things that people could make or do. I just happened to
      come across the lik below while looking for something else, though
      perhaps it would be better for the intermediate course. (Figured I'd
      pass it along while I knew what the URL was.)

      "Heathen Idolatry: On the Making, Care, and Feeding of God-Images"
      http://zurix.apana.org.au/asatru/Webpage2/Ftpidols.htm

      --Kadlin
    • kadlinw@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
        > "Heathen Idolatry: On the Making, Care, and Feeding of God-Images"
        > http://zurix.apana.org.au/asatru/Webpage2/Ftpidols.htm

        Never mind the above, just found a better link to the same article,
        it includes the footnotes:
        http://www.webcom.com/~lstead/June94/idol.html
      • tsdoughty@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2001
          Kadlin wrote:
          > Someone commented a while back that there aren't many links on the
          > outline to things that people could make or do. I just happened to
          > come across the lik below while looking for something else, though
          > perhaps it would be better for the intermediate course. (Figured I'd

          I think this is fine for the Intermediates. While some of the fancy,
          high-flown stuff doesn't appeal much to me, I may appeal to many others and
          if nothing else can start a person thinking about what kind of physical
          representations of their gods would be appropriate for them.

          Tim