Dictionary

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
      Groa-
      Any word on The Ordasafn of Gamlinginn (putting it online that is)?

      Best,

      Rick
    • Ann Sheffield
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
        Here's a link with blot formats that we might to add to increase the
        range of types of blot that people can look at:

        > Hammerstead Kindred Blot Book now online!
        > http://members.aol.com/jordsvin/kindred/HammersteadBlot.htm

        Wassail,

        Groa
      • Ann Sheffield
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2001
          "Rick A. Riedlinger" wrote:

          > Groa-
          > Any word on The Ordasafn of Gamlinginn (putting it online that is)?

          Thanks for the prod, Rick - I'll follow up on this and get back to the
          list when I have news.

          Wassail,

          Groa