late thoughts

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      A couple late thoughts:

      1. I always spell out gods and goddesses. Personal preference. Doesn't
      bother me when I see God/desses- before the round of explanations here I
      thought it was just laziness.

      Suggest we drop the alt rel astaru link.

      Rick
    • Tim Doughty
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2000
        > Suggest we drop the alt rel astaru link.

        I reluctantly agree at this point. They are once again swamped with
        spam. It's possible they may pull out again in the future, but as it
        is there is very little useful discussion of Heathenism there.

        Perhaps if there is ever a soc.relgion.asatru there will be a viable
        forum on usenet, which is needed.

        Tim