Re: [Asatru-U] Glossary link

    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
      >BTW, I found my own
      glossary and am converting it to a Windows file. This take time as it must
      be
      done by hand. But considering the size and scope, it might be best not to
      use it
      for beginners if I ever get it online.<

      Swain-
      Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of your other wok, it may have
      great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine, especially for the BC,
      but it would be nice to have something really extensive- Gamlinginn's,
      yours, somebody's.

      Rick
    • Mike Normand
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
        Heilsa all,

        I have the name for it!!!!!
        M&W (Mimir & Woden's) Asatru Dictionary....he he he, I
        made a funny:)

        Wassail!
        Mike

        --- "Rick A. Riedlinger"
        <heathensailor@...> wrote:
        > Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of
        > your other wok, it may have
        > great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine,
        > especially for the BC,
        > but it would be nice to have something really
        > extensive- Gamlinginn's,
        > yours, somebody's.
        >
        > Rick

        From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
        http://experts.yahoo.com/
      • Swain Wodening
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
          On 3 Nov 2000, at 13:20, Rick A. Riedlinger wrote:

          > >BTW, I found my own
          > glossary and am converting it to a Windows file. This take time as it must be
          > done by hand. But considering the size and scope, it might be best not to use
          > it for beginners if I ever get it online.<
          >
          > Swain-
          > Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of your other wok, it may have
          > great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine, especially for the BC, but it
          > would be nice to have something really extensive- Gamlinginn's, yours,
          > somebody's.
          >
          > Rick

          Wassail Rick!

          Thank you! Hopely I can have the file fixed and in HTML form soon.
          Gamlinginn's glossary may be the best however, if we can get it transcribed and
          online. I have yet to see a work as well done as his.

          Frith!
          Swain
          Dosenhof Wodenson - Music for Asatru
          http://www.metalprovider.com/dosenhof/