Re: [Asatru-U] Glossary link

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 31 4:57 PM
      >> I wonder if there would be any way of getting Gamlinginn's dictionary
      online
      > some day. 246 little pages of verbal wealth.
      >
      >> Rick

      >I'll ask him about it.

      -Groa<

      That's great. It is a Simek's Dictionary for beginners and more. I wish the
      author good health.

      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
        >BTW, I found my own
        glossary and am converting it to a Windows file. This take time as it must
        be
        done by hand. But considering the size and scope, it might be best not to
        use it
        for beginners if I ever get it online.<

        Swain-
        Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of your other wok, it may have
        great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine, especially for the BC,
        but it would be nice to have something really extensive- Gamlinginn's,
        yours, somebody's.

        Rick
      • Mike Normand
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
          Heilsa all,

          I have the name for it!!!!!
          M&W (Mimir & Woden's) Asatru Dictionary....he he he, I
          made a funny:)

          Wassail!
          Mike

          --- "Rick A. Riedlinger"
          <heathensailor@...> wrote:
          > Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of
          > your other wok, it may have
          > great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine,
          > especially for the BC,
          > but it would be nice to have something really
          > extensive- Gamlinginn's,
          > yours, somebody's.
          >
          > Rick

          From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
          http://experts.yahoo.com/
        • Swain Wodening
          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 3, 2000
            On 3 Nov 2000, at 13:20, Rick A. Riedlinger wrote:

            > >BTW, I found my own
            > glossary and am converting it to a Windows file. This take time as it must be
            > done by hand. But considering the size and scope, it might be best not to use
            > it for beginners if I ever get it online.<
            >
            > Swain-
            > Don't know if I agree with you. Based on some of your other wok, it may have
            > great value to several levels. Winifred's is fine, especially for the BC, but it
            > would be nice to have something really extensive- Gamlinginn's, yours,
            > somebody's.
            >
            > Rick

            Wassail Rick!

            Thank you! Hopely I can have the file fixed and in HTML form soon.
            Gamlinginn's glossary may be the best however, if we can get it transcribed and
            online. I have yet to see a work as well done as his.

            Frith!
            Swain
            Dosenhof Wodenson - Music for Asatru
            http://www.metalprovider.com/dosenhof/