NEW Troth Mailing List!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      I'm pleased to announce that after a lot of work and no small
      amount of baling wire, the *new* Troth members' mailing list has
      finally been set up and opened.

      All Troth members are welcome and encouraged to join! Please
      send mail with either the subject or the body 'subscribe troth-members'
      to listar@..., or use the handy web interface at:

      http://www.thetroth.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=troth-members

      Please be aware that there will be a slight delay between your
      subscription request and actual subscription, as your Troth membership
      has to be verified -- and the verifiers are only human!

      If you have any questions about this list, its membership,
      or which toothpastes give you that 'minty fresh' feeling, drop a line
      to troth-members-admins@..., or just reply to this message.

      And if you're not a member... sign up already! Check out our
      lovely website at http://www.thetroth.org

      Thanks, and we hope to see you on the list!

      -- Lorrie Wood and Arlie Stephens, Administrators, troth-members@...