AU-novice

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      To AU-

      AU-novice is moving toward a tentative conclusion, at least we are nearing
      the time at which we will be ready to drop our work in your laps.

      What format would you like?

      Word documents would be the easiest for us, and it preserves the point and
      click for the large number of links we will have for you to consider. Email
      will do the same. We have the stuff in plain text too, but then you do your
      own addressing for the url's.