I am willing to offer what I know..

  • AbqDez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      I'm a longtime heathen woman & have raised my children Ásatrú. Although I'm not a scholar I'm not a novice either. I would be very happy to try and answer whatever questions you may have concerning General Heathenry, or Specific Topics (such as The Meaning of friþ, thēaw, troth, et.al.) If I do not know the correct answer for you, I may be able to find it.
      yours
      dez.