Re: [Asatru-U] Viking shops

  • Ragged Dragon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
      Check out re-enactment groups.

      Also the lists of traders at re-enactment markets such as ILHF and NHF and TORM.

      http://www.pikeandshot.com/ilhf_traders.html

      http://www.nlhf.co.uk/traders/

      http://www.reenactorsmarket.co.uk

      --

      Have fun!

      Ragged Dragon

      --

      I rede thee, Loddfafnir! | and hear thou my rede,-
      Profit thou hast if thou hearest,

      Oft scarcely he knows | who sits in the house
      What kind is the man who comes;
      None so good is found | that faults he has not,
      Nor so wicked that nought he is worth.

    • Joy Ghillie
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
        Hi