Viking shops

  • joysarahghillie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
      Hi

      I'm looking for viking shops in Britain, either retail or online.

      If anyone knows of any please would they let me know?

      Thanks.

      Joy Sarah Ghillie
    • Ragged Dragon
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
        Check out re-enactment groups.

        Also the lists of traders at re-enactment markets such as ILHF and NHF and TORM.

        http://www.pikeandshot.com/ilhf_traders.html

        http://www.nlhf.co.uk/traders/

        http://www.reenactorsmarket.co.uk

        --

        Have fun!

        Ragged Dragon

        --

        I rede thee, Loddfafnir! | and hear thou my rede,-
        Profit thou hast if thou hearest,

        Oft scarcely he knows | who sits in the house
        What kind is the man who comes;
        None so good is found | that faults he has not,
        Nor so wicked that nought he is worth.

      • Joy Ghillie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012
          Hi