how many

  • jedrzejnyka
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27 9:55 AM
      I am a student of fine arts, twenty years of age, a follower of the Northern Path. It is extremely difficult to find other people interested in this area... and I won't even mention groups which are open for members/discussions. I am curious: how many people who have joined this group are still active? How many people here still walk the Path? And finally, how many people here would like to exchange information with me, be it through the internet or eye-to-eye?

      Heil til min venner,
      J.N.
    • seidkona
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29 11:14 AM
        I see you have a UK email address, J.N. Are you on ukheathenry?

        Best,
        Jenny

        On 27/08/2012 17:55, jedrzejnyka wrote:
        > I am a student of fine arts, twenty years of age, a follower of the Northern Path. It is extremely difficult to find other people interested in this area... and I won't even mention groups which are open for members/discussions. I am curious: how many people who have joined this group are still active? How many people here still walk the Path? And finally, how many people here would like to exchange information with me, be it through the internet or eye-to-eye?
        >

        > Heil til min venner,
        > J.N.

      • Thomas Craven
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29 6:47 PM
          no but i love the heathen path and would like to study more with people who know what they r doing

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
            On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 04:55:42PM -0000, jedrzejnyka wrote:
            > I am a student of fine arts, twenty years of age, a follower of the Northern
            > Path. It is extremely difficult to find other people interested in this
            > area... and I won't even mention groups which are open for
            > members/discussions. I am curious: how many people who have joined this group
            > are still active? How many people here still walk the Path? And finally, how
            > many people here would like to exchange information with me, be it through
            > the internet or eye-to-eye?

            I've been heathen since 1997 and am still happily active in it. 8-)

            As for the rest of it...well, back when this list was founded, the
            usual thing to do with a newbie was to throw a book list at them
            and see if they came back after that. This group was intended to
            make that easier, of course.

            What sort of thing are you looking for?

            -- Lorrie
          • Thomas Craven
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2012
              i have been in the faith since 2010 and i would like books for beginners so i can brush up on the sruff i already know and go from there my name is tommy but my kinsman call me Hiccup ty for your time

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012
                On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 02:01:14PM -0500, Thomas Craven wrote:
                > i have been in the faith since 2010 and i would like books for beginners so
                > i can brush up on the sruff i already know and go from there my name is tommy
                > but my kinsman call me Hiccup ty for your time

                Well, the one I like to suggest to folks is Diana Paxson's
                /Essential Asatru/.

                -- Lorrie
              • Thomas Craven
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2012