Outline ideas?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2012
      It looks like we need to do pretty much all the links, so it's time to consider:

      Do we want to keep the same outline? Do we want to deal with the
      issues of hosting as much of the material as possible (instead of just
      linking)? Do we have someone comfortable working on intellectual
      property stuff?

      MAO

      --

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
    • Mist
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
        I think there should be as much material as possible although linking is good too! Our kindred for example has stuff on site and then hosts downloads of stuff off site on Skydrive but Google Docs is just as easy to set up!

        As much as humanly possible should be offered although if it is intellectual property as long as permissions are okay I would offer to work on it if you want?

        As I am an author and writer I am comfortable with reading and revising as well as familiar with posting on a variety of formats, converting docs to PDF's etc :)

        It would be nice if there was a different outline, obviously things have come a long way in heathenry :) so perhaps different views should be presented as well...for example there should be stuff on a variety of paths and then perhaps some involvement from kindred's could yield some documents like brochures or basic information that they have collected something like a document depository or something....

        Just a suggestion...but I have a bit of time to volunteer if you need it!

        Larisa Hunter (formerly known as Mist)

        Priest of Kenaz Kindred, Artist at Friggas Loom and Author with Immanion Press
        Follow Me @KenazKindred
        Facebook: Larisa Hunter
        Web: www.kenaz.ca<http://www.kenaz.ca>