Re: [Asatru-U] General goals

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2012
      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Jayde <jayde@...> wrote:
> [...]

      The group was started to do curriculum development, with content
      development only when unavoidable. We never got around to building the
      machinery for running courses, though. I think we should discuss how
      we want to balance those areas this time around.

      --

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA