New Book

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      As I so enjoyed my copy of the Rune Diary - I just completed my order for "A Year of Viking Ritual" , I am the organizer of a Heathen Meetup in my area and this book could be a great tool for us, thanks!

      Michele White

      “Hail Gods! Hail Goddesses!
      Hail Bountiful Earth!
      Grant us the Gift of Speech
      And healing hands while we live!"
      Sigdrifumál

    • Scott Mohnkern
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2009
        Thanks so much for the compliments. Depending upon when you purchased the
        Rune Diary, there may have been a typo (my bad). IT had the wrong character
        for one of the runes. It was pretty obvious (it was a bad export to the
        publisher).
        Let me know how you like the ritual book. I'm working on another one for
        2010!

        Scott

        On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Michele <willow.wolf@...> wrote:

        > As I so enjoyed my copy of the Rune Diary - I just completed my order for
        > "A Year of Viking Ritual" , I am the organizer of a Heathen Meetup in my
        > area and this book could be a great tool for us, thanks!
        >
        > Michele White
        >
        > “Hail Gods! Hail Goddesses!
        > Hail Bountiful Earth!
        > Grant us the Gift of Speech