Re: New Member

  • errollovering
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 8, 2008
      Get anything you like with cats. Freya loves her cats.
      There are many sites that sell jewelry. Check out the Viking Answer
      Lady. I'm not giving any urls just in case it breaches protocol.There
      are blots to Freya, donate to a local cat aid place in her name. I
      think she'd love that. It's a start until you get some sample blots.
      Good luck,
      in Frith,
      Ken