New to the Group

  • laguzrising
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
      Greetings to all!

      I'm new to the group, and am looking forward to reading through, nd
      probobly asking questions about, some of the issues being discussed. I
      am really very bad with introductions, so if you have any questions,
      feel free to ask.
    • Spence
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2008
        Hail & well met!

        Never hesitate to ask questions, there are seldom any foolish ones if
        your sincere. Now having said that, you will run across a plethora of
        foolish answers however, and it's your task to sort out the wheat from
        the chaff. Best of luck to you on your path.

        In Frith,
        Spence The Elder,
        Thrudheim Kindred

        "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"