Re: [Asatru-U] How Does the Group Feel About...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
      On Jan 12, 2008 3:01 AM, Brenden <cultofthewise.talon@...> wrote:
      > *****FYI: This message has been X-posted.*****
      >
      > I am also rather "new" to Heathenry (I would sat that my
      > first "Heathen Days" were about 2 years ago), and I would like very
      > much some Heathen comments about some research on Frith I have done
      > thus far.

      [...]

      > What I am looking for from the group is some friendly, honest, usable
      > commentary (like "yes, that makes sense", "no, that is wrong, see
      > this source at: _____", or even "right way" and "wrong way")And, I
      > think, that kind of discussion is what we are all here for!

      Moderator comments:

      I think it would be very cool to discuss on the list how heathens can,
      do, and might best do the UPG thing with newer people and with our
      kids. I think it might be all right to use Brenden's ideas as a case
      study. But if the discussion gets out of hand with the "you are a
      poopyhead" stuff, I will have to shut it down.

      Also, it would be best for Brenden or anyone to post things that are
      longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs as a file on the Yahoo web page for this
      group. Hang on, let me get a link:

      Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA