RE: [Asatru-U] Re: How Does the Group Feel About...

  • Sun's Aria
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
      G'day mate and welcome.
      Go for broke....I am sure no one here's going to slag you off - we're all learning/remembering.Regards,Baz Global Slowdown(New media marketing, events,and more....)www.myspace.com/globalslowdownSunsaria(Music production)www.myspace.com/sunsariamusicMob: 0401 236 235

      To: asatru-u@yahoogroups.comFrom: dfreybur@...: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:14:04 -0800Subject: [Asatru-U] Re: How Does the Group Feel About...

      Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=EXT

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
        On Jan 12, 2008 3:01 AM, Brenden <cultofthewise.talon@...> wrote:
        > *****FYI: This message has been X-posted.*****
        >
        > I am also rather "new" to Heathenry (I would sat that my
        > first "Heathen Days" were about 2 years ago), and I would like very
        > much some Heathen comments about some research on Frith I have done
        > thus far.

        [...]

        > What I am looking for from the group is some friendly, honest, usable
        > commentary (like "yes, that makes sense", "no, that is wrong, see
        > this source at: _____", or even "right way" and "wrong way")And, I
        > think, that kind of discussion is what we are all here for!

        Moderator comments:

        I think it would be very cool to discuss on the list how heathens can,
        do, and might best do the UPG thing with newer people and with our
        kids. I think it might be all right to use Brenden's ideas as a case
        study. But if the discussion gets out of hand with the "you are a
        poopyhead" stuff, I will have to shut it down.

        Also, it would be best for Brenden or anyone to post things that are
        longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs as a file on the Yahoo web page for this
        group. Hang on, let me get a link:

        Manny Olds (oldsma@...) of Silver Spring, Maryland, USA