Question?

  • VILHJÁL WOTANSON
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hailsa, I hope all had a great Jul time? I have been searching for a
      book on the Younger Futhark and all I can find are books that have a
      paragraph in it. I have been searching for almost 6 months now, would
      anyone know of a book that is only on this topic?

      Any Help given will be much appreciated.

      In Frith,

      Vilhjal
    • Sun's Aria
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        www.stavinternational.org
        is Younger Futhark based.Regards,Baz Global Slowdown(New media marketing, events,and more....)www.myspace.com/globalslowdownSunsaria(Music production)www.myspace.com/sunsariamusicMob: 0401 236 235

        To: Asatru-U@yahoogroups.comFrom: kindredoftheancients@...: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 00:02:29 +0000Subject: [Asatru-U] Question?

        Hailsa, I hope all had a great Jul time? I have been searching for a book on the Younger Futhark and all I can find are books that have a paragraph in it. I have been searching for almost 6 months now, would anyone know of a book that is only on this topic?Any Help given will be much appreciated.In Frith,Vilhjal

        What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT

      • jeffrey mayes
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          no. but i have a few places to try.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
            "VILHJÁL WOTANSON" kindredoftheancients@... wrote:

            > I have been searching for a
            > book on the Younger Futhark and all I can find are books that have a
            > paragraph in it. I have been searching for almost 6 months now, would
            > anyone know of a book that is only on this topic?

            Which ones have you started with? Edred Thorsson aka Steven Flowers
            wrote several books on runes and there are an assortment of other
            authors exert on the topic.