Intro of sorts

  • Jeff Peck
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
      Hi folks,
      Just joined this list, thought I'd make my presence known :-)
      I'm Jeff, also know as Lyulf, I've been around online at least for a
      good many years, moderate several heathen (and a couple non-heathen)
      groups, am a pretty much middle of the road sort where politics are
      concerned, and am located in the general vicinity of Portland, Or..
      If anyone is horribly curious, there's more on me at
      http://www.myspace.com/lyulf .
      Anyway, I've been recommending the Asatru-U site to folks for many
      years, and thought maybe it was time to help out a little...
      FriĆ°
      Lyulf
      --
      lyulfr@... | Moderator AsaHuntR
      & Oregon Asatru Fellowship Lists
      | Here's my wisdom for your use, as I learned it when the moose
      and the Reindeer roamed where Paris roars tonight:-
      " There are Nine and Sixty ways of constructing tribal lays,
      And- every- single- one- of - them- is- right!!!" >R. Kipling
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
        Hey, Lyulf,

        > Just joined this list, thought I'd make my presence known :-)
        > I'm Jeff, also know as Lyulf,

        Fancy running in to you here. It ought to get interesting...<g>

        Around the same time that the use of the word religion was undergoing
        change, cities were incorporated, investment ventures were incorporated,
        and religion, which onces referred to acting piously, became known
        instead as an identity. Religion changed from something you did into
        something that you were.

        Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, _What's Right With Islam_
      • Jeff Peck
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2006
          LOL, Like the weather, I'm nearly everywhere ;-)!
          Lyulf